Monday, January 25, 2010

We Dat!



“I just told him there’s a little fleur de lis up there right between both uprights, and I said why don’t you see if you can hit this fleur de lis dead center. We belong, you are here for a reason and you are going to hit it through.
(What Payton told Hartley right before the winning kick)

I was able to experience the most exhilarating game in history for the Saints....my opinion! I went to my first Saints Game in the New Orleans Superdome, which is hard to believe had gaping holes in the roof just 4 years ago! It was by far the loudest game I have ever been too....but all I have to compare it to is the LSU football games....which get pretty rowdy!
(Death Valley is listed as one of the 15 loudest stadiums)

It was one of those games that kept you standing up the entire time. The momentum shifted back and forth and we just kept battling, and it made a heck of a game! The stadium was packed up until the last second of the game and even some time after. I think the only people that left after the kick
was made were the Viking fans....I guess I don't blame them. We cheered....danced...high fived...fist pumped....had a few choice words for the refs...yelled for defense...sang....chanted...
and lastly jumped for joy....

The New Orleans Saints are going to the Super Bowl for the first time....ever!



Thanks a whole bunch for the tickets Joel!
We had a blast!






1 comment:

  1. FUN! Looks like you guys had a blast:) ~Jen

    ReplyDelete