Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Give Thanks....

November has been pretty eventful!   I am 29 weeks and moving slowwww!  My belly is protruding more and more everyday.  I now measure 41 inches around!  I miss being able to reach all the clothes out of the washing machine....I have to keep a yard stick handy, so I can reach those socks that straggle to the bottom.  I'm so glad its Winter, because shaving has come to a halt....poor Brandon!  I honestly don't do it, unless I have a doctors appt. and that's if and only I have to take off my pants! I cant even lean over the bathroom counter to pop a zit! I've thought about sitting on the counter, but then I wonder if I could get myself back down.  I even have to come up with a plan just to roll over in bed! I have been so thankful that I've been feeling good.  I only got sick once this month and it was because I decided it was a good idea to eat a slice of pizza....I was craving it! Not a good idea! I weigh as much now, as I did when I gave birth to Avie....well actually a few pounds more!  I'm not ready to disclose how much that is....but I have accepted it.  I am just waaaayyy bigger this time and there's nothing I can do about it!  I think I might try and get to the 160 mark, I may as well enjoy eating!  

Jack had snack duty this month and we made these cute little turkeys!  I had to listen to Brandon grip the whole time about why I had to put so much time into a snack, however he did help cut the Reese's  and I think that was only because he got to eat the other half! 


I also let Jack and Avie make their very own cake!  They are always asking to help out when I have a cake to make, and because I'm too paranoid that they are going to sneeze or drop something in it, I don't let them help, so I promised them they could make their own.
 Jackson discovered that making cakes is a little harder than it looks....after getting frustrated numerous times over his name not being straight, he ask me to do it!
 Avie on the other hand, did not want me touching hers, and her cake definitely shows just that!


I was able to go with Jackson's class on a field trip to a Corn Maze.  It was fun, but I regretted riding the bus!  Jacks favorite thing was riding this "cow", pulled by a tractor!


And this is him on the way back....sacked out!

 And for Thanksgiving we celebrated with lots of food and fun.  We went to Brandon's family for lunch and to my moms for dinner! I made green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, a sweet potato pie and a pumpkin cheesecake with praline topping!

Thanksgiving at the Fraziers = lots of kids!


Dinner at my moms was yummy!  We had so much food!  The kids enjoyed running around playing and by the time we left the kids were exhausted!

Friday morning Brandon took Jackson on his first fishing trip to Leesville.  He had a great time playing with all the cousins and fishing!  However, he must have also caught a stomach bug!  By 6pm Sunday evening he was vomiting everything....and it continued until 8pm Monday night!  I think I washed 5 loads of blankets, sheets, and towels!  Then he started with fever all night and all day Tuesday.  Wednesday he was still weak and not himself.  Then Wednesday night Avie started with the vomiting and it continued until Thursday night.  Jackson stayed home again, because there was not way I was putting Avie in the car.  He went back to school Friday and Avie just had fever all day.  In the mean time, I am having a Garage Sale Saturday and trying to get everything together.  I'm worn out....and I know the kids are too!  We will all be glad when this week is over!

Its bad when your tongue is hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment