Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gender Revealed....

I had my first ultrasound yesterday and Avie and I got to see the duckling.....and find out if its a bebe boy or girl.  I surprised the boys with gender reveal cake!


            Don't make fun of  my cake....I iced and decorated it in 10 minutes.... that's a record


 Before the BIG reveal...the look on Jacks face is priceless!


 AND.......


 Drumroll......Love jacks hands....Avie is not too thrilled.


 It's A......


 BOY!!!!!!
And I am completely shocked, because I could have sworn it was a girl!

 Jack saying....."A Boy"!


And daddy with the biggest grin.....I wonder if he would have been this excited if it was a girl.....


I have to admit that I was totally taken by surprise....but there is no denying that he's all BOY!  Oh Joy!  I asked Avie as we were walking to the car....."What in the world are we going to do with another Boy!" Her response....."put him in the dishwasher!"  I hope she has changed her mind by the time he gets here.




And now for the proof!




For some reason it makes everything better when you can actually see the life growing inside you...

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you all! LOVE love love Jackson and Brandon's faces:) So sweet!~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 MINUTES!!! You are truly talented. The cake looked amazing. Congratulations on the boy! Brandon and Jackson look so excited. What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete