Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Tiny Steps

First Day of Tiny Steps
BREC (Church Street)
Teachers: Mrs. Myrtle & Mrs. Becky


She was so excited about her first day of "school"!  She got right out of bed and got dressed all by herself, she even got her brothers shoes and socks for him and his book sack.
   

She is in love with Hello Kitty

                                     

Waiting in the car to go into school


Once we were in the classroom, she did not want me to take her picture..... that's why she has this mad/sad face on.  I thought she was going to loose her "tough girl" composer because there were so many kids and several of them were crying for mamma....but she didn't, she stayed strong!  
I picked her up at noon and the first thing she said was "mamma, I had a great time at school!"  I'm so glad she did!  She told me they went in the gym and played duck, duck, goose, but she didn't feel like playing.  She said there were about 150 kids there....there were only 32....and that she had cheese balls for snack, and they were yummy to her tummy!  
I picked up two new bows for her on my way to pick her up as a surprise.  Little did I know that she was going to think differently.  After I buckled her in, I presented her with the package..."here, I got you a surprise for your first day!"  She looked in the bag...."What!....This is not a surprise mamma....a surprise is supposed to be like some candy or some shoes!"   Oh Avie....I guess I should have known!  I'm always trying to get her to wear a bow anyway! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is big enough for school. I am sad that all my nursery kids are old enough to start school now. She is precious.

    ReplyDelete