Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red, White, and Blue


I am so late posting, but I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July....we did!

We celebrated at my parents with family, great food, lots of tractor riding, dips in the pool, and fireworks!





taste testing!



This is what Peepaw and Jack did most of the day!



He can't miss anything...even if he has to take naps on the mower!






How many "treeless" tree houses can fit the whole family!
We were able to all pile in...including my sister and
watch the fireworks from Fennwood!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Avie is getting so big! By the way I use picnik.com for my collages. I wasn't sure if it would notify you if I commented back on your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I really miss all of this?!?! Sorry again for being to sick and sleepy to have fun anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm jealous...we can't see Fennwood fireworks from our playhouse!haha! Those cupcakes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete