Thursday, October 15, 2009

Changes are ahead...



Time flies when your having fun...We have two weddings down and one more to go. My little brother just got married last weekend....everything was beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect. They were so cute to watch...so in love...and at the same time made me feel much much older! I made his groom's cake...he wanted it to be something soccer and he also wanted to incorporate the place where he proposed to her...the three crosses at Bethany Church...so I had to get creative. I have pictures posted below. I was very pleased with the soccer cake but not too sure about the cross cake.
With this rain we have been couped inside a lot...trying every chance we get to go outside, all the while we are melting in this humidity. Jack has to change his clothes after every outing because he comes in covered in mud from head to toe...literally. Avie is content just sitting in her stroller watching all the commotion. Lately she has been doing so much....she loves real people food and hates baby food. I have resorted to mashed potatoes, mashed carrots and bananas, and her favorite is gnawing on the end of a pizza crust! She just needs to hurry up and get a tooth so she can chew stuff. She can sit up by herself for a little while until she sees something behind her that she wants and then she falls to the side. She can scoot forward and backwards to get whatever entices her. She can say mama and dada...and knows when to use each word correctly...mainly she calls me for food! Jack, to me, looks like he is changing lately...I don't know what it is, but his features are starting to look more like a little boy and less of a toddler. His facial features are starting to change too, although he still looks like his daddy. I cant believe that in 6 more months I'll have a 3 year old and a one year old!
I cant wait to see the kids in their Halloween costumes....Jack has been running around with his Buzz lightyear cap on and his underwear saying whatever lines he can recall from Toy Story. I am planning on taking some fall pictures of them next week...I've been trying to do this for two weeks now....and I either cant find a hay bale or its raining! Hopefully I'll have some to post next week!

My little handsome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment