Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Mommy I lu you!"

I made it up at 7:15 this morning. Eventually I will make it to 6:00 a.m. This is my new goal, to wake up at 6:00. I figure I can get so much more done while the kiddos are still asleep and by the time they get up at 9:00, I can spend the morning with them instead of cleaning up the house; besides, I enjoy watching cartoons too! I am an awful morning person though, which is why I couldn't live without coffee. I turned into an obsessed coffee drinker after I had Jackson!
Avie has all of the sudden discovered that she has a voice...she has been babbling like crazy, mostly to offset her brother, I'm sure she feels she can never get a word in. Jackson spent the weekend with Nana and PeePaw and when we were on our way home Sunday from picking him up, Avie was so happy to see him back in the backseat next to her. She would look at him and grin....well he fell asleep 2 minutes out the driveway...so she would show him. She must have tried talking to him for 20 minutes trying to get him to notice her...it was too cute! She really loves her brother.
Jackson has just started at random, telling me..."I lu you mommy!" Its the sweetest thing ever and makes my heart just melt. I remember the first time he told me...it was about 3 weeks ago and I was putting on my makeup, and he came up to me, wrapped his arms around my leg and said, I lu you! I actually got happy tears in my eyes=..) Another time...just yesterday, I was getting so frustrated with him because he wouldn't take a nap. Finally I decided that I would just lay down with him, so I snuggled up beside him on the couch and he turned over to face me and put his hand on my face and said, "Mommy I lu you!"

avie.3.months

No comments:

Post a Comment