Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Turning Two!


The "sweet pea" is two, but she thinks she's three.
We had family over for some crawfish fettuccine, stuffed artichokes,
steamed asparagus and french bread....
followed by some of the pioneer women's,
best ever chocolate sheet cake and vanilla ice cream. 
I admit....I slacked on Avie's cake, but she didn't know that! 
I did everything she asked....pink icing and a few flowers.  
I call it the vintage votive cake.....yes, 
I didn't even have birthday candles!

She's a lovely mess....a very organized mess, and we love her so much.  

                                        Happy 2nd Birthday Avie! 


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... I wasn't expecting this post! Two already? She is absolutely enchanting, Nicole... truly. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the candle!!! So funny. And she's beautiful :) :)

    ReplyDelete