Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Times

Well, I'm back. I am having a much needed cup of coffee right now, while bouncing Avie in her bouncy seat! We've had a pretty busy week. Aunt Tottie came and stayed with us all last week, and it was so great! I love it when she comes...not only can I get things done, but it is so much easier to go places with an extra hand! We also made a trip to Shreveport during the weekend for Sammy's 2nd birthday. The boys really enjoyed playing together! Brandon had a wonderful Father's Day and received his gift a whole two days early...he can thank Jack for that. As soon as Brandon walked in the door from work, Jack announced loud and clear that he bought him a drill! He was so excited about getting a drill for his daddy. We also made him a book titled "Daddy and Me!" It has pictures of Jackson and his daddy doing their favorite things together.
Sunday we went out to Nana and Pee Paw's and went swimming, while daddy stayed home and "cleaned the house," I don't know how fair that was. Jackson followed Pee Paw around the whole time! They worked on tractors, rode tractors, found bird nests, ate bubblegum...all kinds of fun things that Pee Paw's do! Jackson absolutely loves his Nana and Pee Paw and I am so thankful for them.
Monday I woke up feeling icky with sinus stuff, we just stayed inside all day. Today I'm feeling better, but not completely back to myself again...hopefully by tom.

Here are a few pics of our outings the past week.


Miss Avies' first time in the pool!

Jackson and Samson

Me and the kids at Avery Island

No comments:

Post a Comment